- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESSK 066: 4 Days Tsavo West/Amboseli National Park
Four days safari to Tsavo West National Park which form part of the Tsavo eco-system, being separated from the vast Tsavo East national park only only by the Mombasa- Nairobi highway. The safari also features Amboseli National Park, lying at the foot of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Daily departures subject to minimum 2 persons booking
Day 1: Depart Mombasa in the morning and drive along Mombasa-Nairobi Highway to Tsavo West National Park arriving Kilaguni Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Kilaguni Lodge for late breakfast, then depart shortly for Amboseli Nat. Park arriving Amboseli Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive when you have the best chance to see the majestic Mt. Kilmanjaro. Return to Serena Lodge for late breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon game drive including a visit of the observation hill. Dinner and overnight atAmboseli Serena Lodge.
Day 4: Depart after breakfast and drive back to Mombasa with hot lunch en route. Arrive late afternoon and drop back at your hotel. End of our services.
High season US$1213 per person sharing
Low season US$989 per person sharing
For pick-up and drop off in Diani/South Coast, please add US$75 per vehicle each way.
1. High Season: 16 Dec 2012 – 31 March 2013; 01 June – 15 Dec 2013
2. Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2013
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements