- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESST 029 (4 Days/3 nights)
This is a 4 days camping safari featuring either LakeManyara National Park or Tarangire National Park (depending on where there is more concentration on wildlife) as well as theSerengeti National Park and finally the Ngorongoro Crater. The crater is a true wonder of the natural world, famous for its sunken caldera formed over a million years ago – inhabited in harmony by indigenous Maasai, their livestock as well as a startling variety of plant, animal and birdlife species.
Accommodation all through the safari is in 2-man tents, either walk-in or crawl in with mattresses or beds. All camping equipments are provided and involves the use of public campsites where washroom facilities of reasonable hygienic standard are available.
Day 1. Lake Manyara or Tarangire
Departing from Arusha in the morning, drive to Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park with lunch boxes. Proceed on a game drive on arrival. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 2. Serengeti
After breakfast depart for Serengeti with a game drive and picnic lunch en route and in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3. Serengeti/Ngorongoro
Begin your morning game drive after breakfast. Depart in the afternoon for Ngorongoro Crater with a game drive and optional visit to Olduvai Gorge en route. Dinner and overnight at camp at Simba campsite.
Day 4. Ngorongoro/Arusha
After breakfast descend into the crater floor for crater tour with picnic lunches. Depart mid-afternoon for Arusha arriving early evening. End of services.
US$1329 per person
– Guaranteed departures with minimum 2 persons
– Lower prices for 3+ persons
– Transportation in a custom safari vehicle with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– All camping equipments except sleeping bags
– Three meals per day prepared by our safari cook
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– International air transportation to and from Arusha
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.