- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESSK 064: 2 Days Tsavo East/Ziwani Camp
Two days safari to Tsavo East National Park including a stay at Ziwani Tented Camp,located in the majestic shadows of Mt. Kilimanjaro between Amboseli and Tsavo West Game Park, sitting right on the banks of the Tsavo River.
Departures: Daily, minimum 2 persons
Day 1: Depart Mombasa in the morning and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Proceed with a game drive via Aruba dam until lunch time at Tsavo Park Hotel. After lunch proceed then proceed to Tsavo West National Park entering through Maktau Gate and have a have game en-route to Ziwani Tented Camp. Check in at the camp then have a short night game drive before dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Early morning guided nature walk including a visit to the hippo pool. Depart Ziwani Camp after breakfast with lunch boxes to visit the Mzima Springs where hippos and fish can be seen in crystal clear water. Proceed to Mombasa having lunch on the way arriving in the evening.
High season US$523 per person sharing
Low season US$443 per person sharing For pick-up and drop off in Diani/South Coast, please add US$75 per vehicle each way.
1. High Season: 16 Dec 2015 – 31 March 2016; 01 June – 15 Dec 2016
2. Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2016
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the camp as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and park entry fees
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements