- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESSK 035 (3 Days/2 nights)
This is a 3 day flying package to Samburu National Reserve, a relatively small park north of Mt. Kenya and across the equator a unique landscapes of rounded and rugged hills and undulating plains. The Reserve is home to rarely found species such as the Beisa Oryx, Grevy’s zebra, blue-necked Somali ostrich and reticulated giraffe. Accommodation will be at Samburu Lodge.
Day 1. Nairobi/Samburu
Depart Wilson Airport and fly to Samburu National Reserve. On arrival you will met and transferred to Samburu Lodge. Lunch and afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2. Samburu
Morning and afternoon game drives, including nature and bird walk guided by the lodge naturalist. Optional camel riding. All meals and overnight at Samburu Lodge.
Day 3. Samburu/Nairobi
Another morning game drive, then transfer to the airstrip for flight back to Nairobi arriving approx.12:15hrs. Drop at your hotel or transfer to the international airport for onward flight home.
High season US$1354 per person sharing
Mid season US$1210 per person sharing
Low season US$1024 per person sharing
1. High Season: 16 Dec 2015 – 31 March 2016 July – 15 Dec 2016
2. Mid Season: 01 – 30 June 2016
3. Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2016
– Return airfare Nairobi-Samburu-Nairobi
– Airstrip transfers
– Game drives
– Fullboard accommodation
– Park entry fees
– International air transportation to and from Nairobi
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements