- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESSK 069: 6 Days Tsavo West, Amboseli and Tsavo East National Parks
This is a slow pace safari featuring Tsavo West National Park, Amboseli National Park as well asTsavo East National Park.
Daily departures subject to minimum 2 persons booking
Day 1: Morning pick up from your hotel. Drive along Maombasa-Nairobi Highway to Tsavo West National Park arriving Kilaguni Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena Lodge.
Day 2: After breakfast depart for Amboseli National Park arrivingAmboseli Serena Lodge in time for lunch followed by an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight the lodge.
Day 3: Full day in Amboseli. Morning and afternoon game drives as you enjoy the Mt. Kilimanjaro back-drop. All meals and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge.
Day 4: Early breakfast and depart for Tsavo East National Park. Lunch at Voi Safari Lodgefollowed by an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 5: Full day in Tsavo East with morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight atVoi Safari Lodge. Day 6: Depart after breakfast and drive back to Mombasa arriving by lunch time. Drop at you hotel. End of our services.
High season US$1790 per person sharing
Low season US$1548 per person sharing
For pick-up and drop off in Diani/South Coast, please add US$75 per vehicle each way.
1. High Season: 16 Dec 2015 – 31 March 2016; 01 June – 15 Dec 2016
2. Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2016
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements