- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESSK 068: 5 Days Tsavo East, West and Amboseli National Parks
Five days safari to Tsavo East National Park, Tsavo West National Park and Amboseli National Park.
Daily departures subject to minimum 2 persons booking
Day 1: Departure from Mombasa will be in the early morning. Arrive Tsavo East and embark on a game drive and a visit of Aruba Dam before lunch at Voi Safari Lodge. An afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Depart Tsavo East shortly after breakfast for Tsavo West National Park arriving Kilaguni Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Kilaguni Lodge for late breakfast, then depart shortly for Amboseli Nat. Park arriving Amboseli Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 4: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive when you have the best chance to see the majestic Mt. Kilmanjaro. Return to Serena Lodge for late breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon game drive including a visit of the observation hill. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge.
Day 5: Depart after breakfast and drive back to Mombasa with hot lunch en route. Arrive late afternoon and drop back at your hotel. End of our services.
High season US$1409 per person sharing
Mid season US$1327 per person sharing
Low season US$1226 per person sharing
For pick-up and drop off in Diani/South Coast, please add US$75 per vehicle each way.
1. High Season: 16 Dec 2018 – 31 March 2019; 01 June – 15 Dec 2019
2. Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2019
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements