- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
This is a 5 days camping safari that starts with either Lake Manyara National Park or Tarangire National Park (depending on where there is more concentration of wildlife) before proceeding to the two most popular northern park in Tanzania namely Ngorongoro Crater and finally Serengeti National Park, which is Tanzania’s oldest park, and one of the world’s last great wildlife refuges. Serengeti is contiguous with Kenya’s Maasai Mara Game Reserve and stretches as far as Lake Victoria to the West. Its name comes from the Maasai word Siringet, meaning ‘endless plains’.
Accommodation all through the safari is in 2-man tents, either walk-in or crawl in with mattresses or beds. All camping equipments are provided and involves the use of public campsites where washroom facilities of reasonable hygienic standard are available.
Day 1. Lake Manyara or Tarangire
Departing from Arusha in the morning, drive to Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park with lunch boxes. Proceed on a game drive on arrival. Dinner and overnight at camp – either Mto wa Mbu or Tarangire.
Day 2. Serengeti
After breakfast depart from your campsite and proceed to Serengeti Nat. Park with a game drive en route. Dinner and overnight will be at Seronera campsite.
Day 3. Serengeti
Full day of game viewing in Serengeti with picnic lunch in the park. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 4. Ngorongoro
After breakfast, leave for a morning game drive with your picnic boxes, departing Serengeti for Ngorongoro Crater with an optional visit of Olduvai Gorge en route. You will have dinner and overnight at Simba Campsite.
Day 5. Ngorongoro
After an early breakfast descend into the crater floor for a full day crater tour – departing mid afternoon for Arusha to arrive early evening. End of our services.
US$1696 per person
– Guaranteed departures with minimum 2 persons
– Lower prices for 3+ persons
– Transportation in a custom safari vehicle with pop-roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– All camping equipments except sleeping bags
– Three meals per day prepared by our safari cook
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– International air transportation to and from Arusha
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.