- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESSK 067: 4 Days Tsavo West, Amboseli and Taita Hills
Four days safari featuring Tsavo West National Park, Amboseli National Park and Taita Hill Wildlife Sanctuary.
Departures: Daily, minimum 2 persons
Day 1: Depart Mombasa in the morning and drive along Mombasa-Nairobi Highway to Tsavo West National Park arriving Kilaguni Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Kilaguni Lodge for late breakfast, then depart shortly for Amboseli Nat. Park arriving Amboseli Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive as you enjoy the Mt. Kilimanjaro back-drop. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive when you have the best chance to see the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to Serena Lodge for late breakfast, then depart shortly with lunch boxes for Taita Hills arriving in time for a late afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 4: Morning game drive before departing for Mombasa to arrive by lunch time. Drop back at your hotel. End of our services.
High season US$1138 per person sharing
Low season US$998 per person sharing
For pick-up and drop off in Diani/South Coast, please add US$75 per vehicle each way.
1. High Season: 16 Dec 2015 – 31 March 2016; 01 June – 15 Dec 2016
2. Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2016
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements