- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESSK 065: 3 Days Tsavo East and West National Parks
This short safari takes you to Tsavo East National Park before proceeding to the neighbouring Tsavo West National Park. Accommodation is at both Voi Safari Lodge andNgulia Safari Lodge.
Daily departures subject to minimum 2 persons booking
Day 1: Departure from Mombasa will be in the early morning. Arrive Tsavo East and embark on a game drive and a visit of Aruba Dam before lunch at Voi Safari Lodge. An afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Depart Tsavo East shortly after breakfast for Tsavo West National Park. On entering the park, proceed with a game drive en route to Ngulia Safari Lodge arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive including a visit to Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Ngulia Safari Lodge for breakfast. Depart with a game drive en route, stopping for lunch at Lion Hill Zomeni Lodge in Voi before proceeding back to Mombasa arriving late afternoon.
High season US$696 per person sharing
Mid season US$681 per person sharing
Low season US$669 per person sharing
For pick-up and drop off in Diani/South Coast, please add US$75 per vehicle each way.
1. High Season: 16 Dec 2018 – 31 March 2019; 01 June – 15 Dec 2019
2. Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2019
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodges as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and park entry fees
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements