- Mountain Climbing
- Nairobi Excursions
- Contact Us
ESSK 063: 2 Days Tsavo East National Park
Two days short safari to Tsavo East National Park, Kenya’s oldest and largest Game Park that abounds with elephant, buffalo, giraffe, and lion. Accommodation is at Voi Safari Lodge.
Daily departures subject to minimum 2 persons booking
Day 1: Depart Mombasa in the morning for Tsavo East National Park entering the park through Bachuma game. The park is noted for its vast elephant herds and a variety of games including giraffe, buffalo, zebra and waterbuck. Lunch will be at Voi Safari Lodge before lunch. Afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Early morning pre-breakfast game drive returning to the lodge for late breakfast. Depart with another game drive en route. Lunch will be at Lion Hill Zomeni Lodge in Voi as you proceed back to Mombasa arriving late afternoon. Drop at your hotel.
High season US$422 per person sharing
Mid season US$414 per person sharing
Low season US$414 per person sharing
For pick-up and drop off in Diani/South Coast, please add US$75 per vehicle each way.
1. High Season: 16 Dec 2018 – 31 March 2019; 01 June – 15 Dec 2019
2. Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2019
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodge as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and park entry fees
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements